About Us


The Open Road Project exists to spread kindness and meet the needs of strangers. We travel in a 1979 GMC Vanguard named Lily. These are our stories.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Meet The Boys Part 1/5: Josh Willms

Name: Josh Willms
Credentials: C.I.T;
Bio: When i was asked to write a little diddy on myself my first thought was, “Well i don’t really like to boast but if that’s what I have to do then...sure why not.” Still, the last thing I’d want was for this to sound like my eHarmony profile.
So I write this with my utmost humble foot forward. First off, I come from a long line of Willms’, outlined by Engineers, Businessmen, Humanitarians and Entrepreneurs. I am a Certified Irrigation Technitian, and Irrigation Designer, where I specialize in the area of lawn sprinklers. I am a founding member of the FSU crew and will be loyal to that group till the day I die. I’m a lover not a fighter, but I will fight for my love. I thoroughly enjoy long walks on the beach..........Naaahhhh, try 6 hour runs up a mountain. I chum with only the best, and will do almost anything for my boys. I enjoy a nice glass of vino every once in a while, and have caught myself, more than once, lost in the tranquility of a paperback. This is Xena she’s my dog. I grew up on a farm in Niagara on the Lake and am still best known for the canoe incident of 2010. But most of all I love this guy named Jesus. Why you may ask? Because he loved me first. I have been given the opportunity to spread his love across Canada and the States, with a bunch of my boys and I'm going to take advantage of it. Life’s a story, and this is the first chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment