About Us


The Open Road Project exists to spread kindness and meet the needs of strangers. We travel in a 1979 GMC Vanguard named Lily. These are our stories.

Friday, January 14, 2011

More Clarification

Now it is Jeremy here and I too would like to clarify something. Namely about my hair. I have had countless conversations about every facet of my hair and usually what comes up is the whole washing factor. I hope that this can clear up all misconceptions. Can I wash my hair? Yes, I am quite capable of grabbing a glob of shampoo and scrubbing my head. But do I need to wash my hair? No. Why not? It doesn't smell bad and isn't dirty. There is such thing as a natural cleaning process and my hair has come to this point. There is no grease there is no gross smell, just hair on my head. Believe me when I say this because I mean, I have a lot of hair, and if it smelled bad, I think I would be the first to know. Thank you for understanding, and next time you see me, take a whiff. I would be happy to share.

Thanks.
Sincerely-Jeremy, the more professional writing one, but also the slightly less professional looking one.

No comments:

Post a Comment