About Us


The Open Road Project exists to spread kindness and meet the needs of strangers. We travel in a 1979 GMC Vanguard named Lily. These are our stories.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Clarification.

Very important to my dignity, there is something i would like to say: I AM literate, OK. several people (all avid followers of our blog) whom we love, have mentioned to me once or twice, in the most concerned and willing-to-help vioces, that i write with ABSOLUTELY HORRENDOUS GRAMMAR. so, i would really just like to clarify, I am fully literate and capable of building a sentence in the classic subject, verb, object structure. however, I try to write like i'm telling a story, and I that's the way i like it. so please understand i am capable of correct grammar, Actually, I've been known from time to time to win awards for my literary essays. And, furthermore I've even been known to fabricate imaginary awards, self-awarding them to my own essays that have gone unrecognized. this is however completely apart from to my point. i can wirte correctly. i just choose not to. so friends, enjoy my incorrect yet understandable writing style, do not be alarmed by uncapitalized sentences, or kinda engish words. just do your best to enjoy the thoughts and stories weve spewed onto the screen for ya.


thanks
sincerely- Jamie tha slightly less profesh one.

No comments:

Post a Comment