About Us


The Open Road Project exists to spread kindness and meet the needs of strangers. We travel in a 1979 GMC Vanguard named Lily. These are our stories.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Today I was out out for lunch with with Jer and other two buddies, Tyrone and Tim. They asked me to play goalie for their hockey team tonight, but i had to decline due to other athletic council commitments. So they then asked jer, which caused me to practically choke on my chicken laughing. Not because i think jer is incapable of playing goalie, but because my mind pictured the guy in full gear. Dreads crammed into a helmet, pads strapped to his skinny jeans, his longboard and drumsticks resting on the net. Its just a picture that i wanted to share with you our friends.
that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment