About Us


The Open Road Project exists to spread kindness and meet the needs of strangers. We travel in a 1979 GMC Vanguard named Lily. These are our stories.

Friday, December 3, 2010

My Short Lived Modeling Career Revived

So for you faithful readers of our blog, I assume you will remember a post I wrote a while back about how I was a child model. Well, ever since that post was put up, I had been getting all these phone calls from different modeling agencies to do some work. I had a lot on my plate with school, but when I got a call from Dylan Hamm, photographer extraordinaire, I knew it was going to be different. When I got to Sheridan college, I was ushered into his studio in style. There were photography students everywhere, making beautiful artwork for different projects. It was hard for me to believe that this laid back atmosphere was even school. I remember my lonely nights with my Statistics and Accounting text books and got a little, no, a lot jealous.... The photo shoot was nothing short of wonderful and this is what Mr. Hamm had to say about working with me:

"Jeremy Enns was by far the most enthusiastic and good looking model I have ever worked with, watch out for this kid."
"Jeremy Enns would give Derek Zoolander a run for his money on the runway."
"Does being a good model have to do with a certain genetic make up? Well if it does, Jeremy is a model who is made of photogenetics."Here are a few pics. Sorry that they are small, in the modeling world, you gotta pay to see.

1 comment: