About Us


The Open Road Project exists to spread kindness and meet the needs of strangers. We travel in a 1979 GMC Vanguard named Lily. These are our stories.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Holidays!


As many of you know, today is a special day. Christmas! Now whatever your traditions may be, please just enjoy the holidays. It's a time for university students to relax. A time to enjoy family and friends. A time to loosen off the ol' belt for the large dinners. A time to give and to recieve. A time to go out and play in the snow. Jamie and I have really enjoyed being with our families and I will speak for both of us when saying that we are loving being home. I personally have enjoyed time with my own family and the children in the Christmas play at our church have left a permanent smile on my face. My family rarely is all together at the same time because two of us are at university, so it has been nice. As for you guys, thanks for reading! So, from the whole team here at Just 1 Life, we offer out utmost, deepest and sincere holiday wishes! Merry Chirstmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment