About Us


The Open Road Project exists to spread kindness and meet the needs of strangers. We travel in a 1979 GMC Vanguard named Lily. These are our stories.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Padawan Learner

This year at Laurier, I have someone that I have taken under my wing. I will leave their identity anonymous. I will however go over some of his achievements just so we can all understand how good a job I have been doing. My padawan is already well known in his residence as the representative for an Inter-Res sports committee called RAC. He is popular with the ladies (obviously learned from me) and has transitioned well with his studies at the same time. This young lad, while still underage, knows how to have a good time in residence by abiding by the rules outlined in the residence handbook. I am very proud of this young fellow. I look forward to teaching him more so that he may one day become a Master of university like me. Speaking of Padawans, I may as well just post a cool Star Wars pic. Just for the heck of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment