About Us


The Open Road Project exists to spread kindness and meet the needs of strangers. We travel in a 1979 GMC Vanguard named Lily. These are our stories.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Long Overdue Update!

Hello friends! It's Jeremy here and I just wanted to give you a quick update on what has been going on! I'm sure you have noticed the serious lack of blogging from Jamie and I during the past school year, and for this we apologize. Not too many crazy things have happened during the year, but we are gearing up for some exciting summer plans!

First of all, thank you for your continued support of this blog! We recently reached 100,000 pageviews and we are so blessed to have such great readers! I promise that you will soon have something exciting to read again, so don't go anywhere!

Also, I wrote a few posts about my missions trip to Bolivia this February on this blog but, for the time being, have moved those posts over to www.boliviatrivia.blogspot.com. There are still a few posts I want to write, but just haven't found the time. I'll remind you if I post on that blog again, but for now feel free to explore over there if you haven't read about the trip yet!

A wise Doug Coupland once said "Adventure without risk is Disneyland." and I don't really plan to visit Disneyland anytime soon.

Stay tuned!
Jeremy
P.S. Here's a pic of me. On a mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment