About Us


The Open Road Project exists to spread kindness and meet the needs of strangers. We travel in a 1979 GMC Vanguard named Lily. These are our stories.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Bulls are Born, Men are Made

------Original Message------
From: Palatine Wines
To: charlesneufeld@hotmail.com
Subject: Running with the Bulls
Sent: Jul 31, 2011 09:33

Charles: While we want you guy's to have fun and try
things that you have never done, just think about the
fact if one of you got hurt what it would do for the
rest of your trip. You will make the final decision,
just weigh the risks and the consequences. Dad
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device


------Original Message------
To: Palatine Wines
Subject: Re: Running with the Bulls
Sent: Jul 31, 2011 09:49

Father: I have come to the conclusion that I was not
raised as a girl, but as a boy. As I have grown, I
am slowly becoming a man. This is will represent my
final coming of age. This choice was not mine, but fates.

Love Charles


Cheers,The Boys

1 comment:

  1. If this was facebook, I'd "Like" this about a million times.
    Chris Muncey

    ReplyDelete