About Us


The Open Road Project exists to spread kindness and meet the needs of strangers. We travel in a 1979 GMC Vanguard named Lily. These are our stories.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Meet The Boys Part 5/5: Adam Epp


Well the last two have finally got to us with their little diddy's about themselves. Must have been lost in the mail. long awaited by some, indifferent to others, here they are:
ps. as far as charles' bio goes. I must admit, (and if you know him well you would agree) it's a very fitting bio for him. it just makes sense if you know charles, so I didn't even bother to argue.

H
ello friends. The name is Adam Epp. But people mostly call me Epp, Eppers, Eppiphone, Eppilepsy, Eppic, Eppileptic Shock, E-Town, E-money, E-digs, Epp-digity-dog, annnnndd pretty much any other word you can make with Epp. Full name is Adam William Henry Epp....the third. Jokes, one and only. If you say it with an British accent though, it sounds like royalty. Right?! Soo I just finished my first year of my BBA co-op at Brock U, and I’m STOKED to get away from this place for 5 weeks...no offense. ;)
I’m approx. 6’ (6’3 if you include the faux hawk) 185 lbs and LOVE sports! I’m kinda a natural athlete and love tryin new things! My main sports are hockey and soccer though. Been playin right out of the womb pretty much.
I’m a lover not a fighter, but I’ll fight for my love.
LOVE music, LOVE guitar! Fun Fact: I pretty much know the lyrics to every song that deserves to be known, and then some....I often wonder how much smarter I’d be if I could transfer that brain space into something more constructive. Oh well, Don’t Forget the Lyrics anyone?
LOVE vee’s (v-necks), literally the only t’s I wear. And LOVE short-shorts. Normal t’s are too constricting, can’t breathe. And these legs need to be shown off, lets be serious here.
But I owe all I am, and all that I have up to the Big Guy. He’s blessed us ALL with so much, and I can’t wait to give it back.
Open road baby!






Ps. I have a tendency to ride dirty.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha ! So legit. Have fun you guys :) I know you will do amazing things!

    ReplyDelete